The Medical Panel, by Resolution Research®, is an online panel designed for the medical and healthcare industries that offers paid research opportunities to medical professionals and allows members to gain insights and expertise from the medical community through market research.
As a member of The Medical Panel, you can tap into the real world experiences of and collaborate with your colleagues to improve research and the medical industry as a whole. Share your knowledge and influence your peers, patients, communities, and companies while staying abreast of the latest information to enrich your professional knowledge — & put some walking around money in your pocket while you’re at it.
Please register today to join our online medical community and gain a wide variety of membership benefits including: invitations to paid research studies, such as online surveys, in-depth telephone interviews, focus groups, and online bulletin boards; opportunities to work in harmony to electronically review cases; gain peer perspectives on the latest healthcare trends; expand access and discounts to professional organizations, publications, networking opportunities and more.
The Medical Panel serves all medical disciplines, healthcare systems, healthcare providers, hospitals and medical facilities including but not limited to:
- Medical Doctors (MD): Physicians, PCPs, and specialists including surgeons, psychiatrists, oncologists, ophthalmologists, anesthesiologists, dermatologists, pediatricians, cardiologists, OBGYNs, podiatrists, hospice & palliative providers, lab-based physicians, and many more
- Physician Assistants (PA)
- Nurses: Nurse practitioners (NP), LPN, RN, CNO, nurse managers, nurse assistants, midwives, nurse anesthetists
- Dental Professionals: Dentists (DDS, DMD), dental hygienists, dental assistants
- Eye Care Professionals: Ophthalmologists, optometrists (OD), opticians, optometry technicians and assistants
- Chiropractors (DC)
- Osteopaths (DO)
- Alternative Medicine: Naturopaths (ND), holistic medicine, acupuncture, massage, Chinese medicine, nutritionists, dieticians
- Medical Executives: Practice managers, hospital directors, administrators, CEOs, CFOs, VPs, CNOs, payors, pharmacy executives, and more
- Medical Tech: Radiology, dialysis, X-ray, phlebotomy, ultrasound, EMT, electrology (EKG, ECG), medical equipment
- Other Professionals: Lab managers, pharmacy executives, trial design, audiologists, speech-language pathologists, medical assistants, physical therapists, pharmacists, pharma sales reps, contract providers, medical equipment engineers, medical devices manufacturers, medical librarians, geneticists, medical transcriptionists, interns, resident, medical students, and more
- Medical Facilities: Hospitals, ERs, private practice, long-term care, assisted-living, rehabilitation, concierge, home care, traveling doctors, traveling nurses, VA, medical laboratories, urgent care, outpatient, clinics, integrated delivery networks, research labs, core labs, university labs, reference labs, surgical centers, and more
- Medical Equipment: Electro-medical equipment, diagnostic imaging equipment, surgical apparatuses, dental hand instruments, non-invasive tools, more
We look forward to getting to know you as a member of our research panel! Your opinions are not only valuable to us but also critical to the medical world at large.
About The Medical Panel by Resolution Research
Resolution Research created The Medical Panel solely for the purposes of serving and supporting the medical and healthcare community. Resolution Research is a full-service market research firm headquartered in downtown Denver, Colorado. Nina Nichols, CEO and founder, has nearly 25 years of experience conducting market research studies serving professionals in all fields, including medical professionals, key opinion leaders, decision-makers, corporate executives (C-level), as well as studies with patients for clinical trials and more. Resolution Research has served clients since 1990.
A few interesting paid medical research study topics recently covered include: pharmaceutical or drug naming with pharmacists and doctors; concept research for a new robotic arm for surgical procedures; concept test with nurse managers for IV infusion pumps; bariatric surgeons’ opinion of new medical devices; message testing for Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma materials; healthcare system expansion with hospital CEOs; lab-based physicians study of stem cell research, leukemia/cancer treatments, pathogens; Phase III trial design execution methodologies at biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies; opinion leader advisory groups; barriers to entry for drug manufacturers; considerations for purchasing drug manufacturing services from contract providers; a wide-range of studies with doctors and their patients/caregivers regarding a number of diseases and conditions such as idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), hepatitis C, diabetes, as well as vaccines, stem cell research, and studies covering a wide range of therapeutic categories for drug companies like Pfizer, Amgen, Xgeva, EMD Serono, Genzyme, Savient, and others.
These medical studies were conducted across a disparate set of methodologies including in-depth face-to-face and telephone/web interviews, focus groups (both traditional and online), online surveys, and more. Study lengths range from a 10 to 60 minute online survey, to a half-day speaking engagement, to a 5-day bulletin board requiring 15-30 minutes of participation per day. Honorariums or incentives range from $20 to $1,000 depending on the respondent type and length of time commitment. Whenever possible, we share the aggregate results of The Medical Panel research with participants.
Resolution Research loves medical research! The Medical Panel was established to host all medical professions and industries to better serve the industry through research. Please join us in providing trusted advice to the exciting and ever-changing world of medicine!
Click here to connect via LinkedIn with The Medical Panel, Resolution Research, and CEO Nina Nichols. You may also email Nina at email@example.com, or call 303-830-2345 with comments or questions. If you or your group would like to be featured in our medical blog or other communications or profiles (as available and at our own discretion), please contact Dr. Abby Drwecki at TheMedicalPanel@re-search.com.
Follow The Medical Panel on social media to stay abreast of new research studies, features, news, and offerings: